Assam state is following through on its pledge of a new and improved government. The Assam state government has now introduced a new scheme for all female students who received high marks in their most recent exams. Scooty would be distributed to all female students in this scheme, known as the Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme 2023.
In this article, we will provide you with information on the plan so that you can enroll without further interrogation or problems. We have published the eligibility criteria as well as the step-by-step application method.
Scooty Scheme for Students in Assam 2023 – Overview
The Assam State Government has announced the Assam Scooty Scheme, also known as the Pragati Bharti Scheme 2022, to distribute scooters to deserving female students. Only meritorious female students who passed the Higher Secondary Examination in the year 2021 with a first-class grade are eligible.
Students are given the choice of choosing between gas and electric scooters. According to Assam State Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal, education helps people add value to their personalities. He pushed the pupils to improve their innovative abilities in order to thrive in life.
|Scheme Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Category||Assam Govt. Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Students of State|
|Objective||Financial benefits to students|
|Beneficiaries||Students of State|
Benefits of the Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
- First, the Assam government would distribute free textbooks, uniforms, and other school supplies to all beneficiaries.
- The Assam government has allocated Rs. 1,000 per student for textbooks.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students would receive textbook incentives of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000, respectively.
- The Assam government would provide Rs. 1000 per month to all students to help them pay their mess dues.
- A one-time education loan of Rs. 50,000 would be made available.
- Scooters will be given to 20,000 deserving female 12th-grade students.
- For the academic year 2020-21, all admissions from higher secondary through postgraduate level will be completely free for all students.
- This free entry will also apply to degrees such as Medical, Engineering, and Polytechnic.
Eligibility Criteria for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
To qualify for the Pragya Bharti Scooty Scheme, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements: –
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must be a woman.
- The candidate must have a first-class grade in the Assam State Class 12 Government School Examination.
- The applicant must attend an Assam government school.
- Aadhar Card
- School ID
- 12th-grade mark sheet
- Undergraduate or graduate mark sheet
- Passport size photo
Procedure for Applying to Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
To apply for the Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme 2023, follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme’s official website. Following that, the website’s homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the website’s homepage, select the “Choice of Scooty” option. After then, a new page will appear in front of you.
- Procedure for Applying for Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
- Log in with your credentials and fill out the form –
1) Enter your roll number and registration number.
2) Date of registration Contact information
3) Fill in the captcha code carefully in the captcha code box and click the login tab.
For more information, you can text in the comment box below at https://directorateheuk.org/