Under the Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM), the MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme is looking for people to take the SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination in 2022. Online registration will only be possible through the Medhavi app. There are no other ways to sign up online.
The Central Government is making a new program to help kids who are having trouble getting money from their families to go to college after 12th grade. If you are one of these people, read the piece below to find out how to apply for the new Medhavi Scholarship in 2023. We’ve told you everything you need to know about the grant in this article, which will help you a lot if you want to apply for it.
About Medhavi Scheme 2023
The Human Resources and Development Mission has started the Medhavi Scholarship Scheme so that they can give some kind of financial help and support to students who are having a hard time continuing their education after finishing their post-matric classes. Now, they are looking for ways to pay for their college fees.
There are many different kinds of students who won’t be able to continue their studies because they can’t afford to. This means that they have to stop going to school for a while. The government will give them the amount of the Medhavi grant as a grant. For the student to get this scholarship money, he or she will have to pass the Scholarship test that they give.
Highlights Of the Medhavi Scholarship Scheme
Here are some of the best parts of this scholarship:
|Name Of The Scholarship||Medhavi National Scholarship|
|National Level Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Launched By||Human Resources & Development Mission|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Gyan Portal|
|Age Limit||16 to 40 years|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of class 12th|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get scholarship assistance for their continuation of studies|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|No. of Scholarship Types||3|
|Scholarship Types||Type A, Type B, Type C|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Mobile Application||Medhavi National Scholarship App|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% of marks in the previous year’s exams|
|Amount of benefit||Variable|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
What is the Aim of the Samadhan Scholarship Scheme?
The ‘SAMADHAN scholarship examination – 2022’ is being held by the MEDHAVI national scholarship system. Under this exam, scholarships will only be given to candidates who pass the required test based on their MERIT.
The goal of SAMADHAN is to give money to people who are learning for or getting ready for government jobs so that they can pay the application/registration fee for different jobs, pay for school, etc. SAMADHAN gives small scholarships of Rs.300, Rs.500, and Rs.1000 to SCHOLARS from all parts of society who pass a prescribed test.
The money goes straight into their bank account. This small amount of money helps these students fill out paid applications for jobs, entrance tests, scholarships, etc., like the ones for the SWABHIMAN, SAKSHAM, SWAWLAMBAN, and newGEN Medhavi scholarships.
Benefits of the Medhavi Scholarship
The perks of this scholarship are the following:
- Medhavi Scholarship will give money to help kids from low-income areas.
- The grant amount will range from Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 8,000/-.
- The kids will not need to worry about their money.
- Students will be able to get the scholarship amounts based on the type group that has been set by the selection body.
- The registration fee will be refunded in full if the student passes the test.
- Students will be able to get the grant amounts once a month.
- Students with good or great academic scores will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- The students will not have to give up on their hopes of getting a better education.
- The scholarship amounts given to the kids will cover a lot of expenses.
- The students will need to apply online for the Medhavi Scholarship before the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria For Medhavi Scheme 2023
In order to be eligible for this grant, the applicant must follow these rules:
- To apply for this grant, you must be at least 16 years old.
- This grant can be applied for by people up to the age of 40.
- Everyone who wants to apply must live in India permanently.
- As the basic education requirement, every applicant must pass the class 10 examination board.
- Those who have finished class 12 and passed can apply for this program.
Documents Required For Medhavi Scholarship
To apply for the grant, you need the following things:
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Card
- Income Certificate, and Bank Account Details of the Applicant.
- Mark sheet for the 10th grade
- Grade 12 test score sheet
- Mobile Number
- Photo for a passport
- A letter of acceptance from any college or university
Examination Procedure of Medhavi Scholarship
To take the test, you will need to follow the simple steps listed below:
- First of all, the applicant must run the latest version of the Medhavi Application.
- Now you will need to log in using your passwords.
- You will have to enter your username and password.
- The exam will start 30 minutes before the time of the exam and will be available only five minutes before the time of the test.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- After that, every applicant will be able to take the required test.
Rules of Examination
When you take the exam for the scholarship, you’ll have to follow a few easy rules, which are listed below:
- The application cannot tap the back button.
- If the person does this, it means they don’t qualify.
- You are not allowed to take a call during the test.
- If the candidate gets a call, he or she will be disqualified.
- Every applicant needs to use a call-blocking app, or they can change their phone settings to stop all calls. Because taking a call during a test tends to get you kicked out.
- If an applicant minimizes the Medhavi application screen and starts another one during the exam, they will be disqualified.
Reward Details Under Medhavi Scheme 2023
Candidates for this grant will get the following benefits:
- Type A Scholarship: Type A Scholarship is open to about 767 candidates. Rs. 8000 will be given in the first month. Rs. 4000 will be given in the second month. During the third month, Rs. 2000 will go.
- Type B Scholarship: Rs. 3000 will be given in the first month. During the second month, Rs. 2000 will go. During the third month, Rs. 1000 will go.
- Type C Scholarship: This scholarship is open to almost 489 candidates. Rs. 1000 will give in the first, second, and third months.
How to Apply for the Medhavi Scholarship?
To apply for the grant, we will need to follow the easy steps below:
- First, go to the Medhavi website and look at the instructions for applying for a scholarship.
- Your screen will show you the home page.
Now you have to click on the choice that says Registration Application Procedure under Medhavi Scholarship Online Registration.
- Your screen will show you a new page. Your screen will show you the facts about the scholarship.
- Pay close attention to all of the facts.
- Click the button that says “Register Now.”
- You will be taken to the Google Play page so that you can download the Medhavi National grant application.
- The app was successfully downloaded.
- Open the application, and then click on the button that says “Apply Online.”
- Submit your information.
- You were able to sign up properly.
- Put all the files online.
- Pay the fees to sign up.
- Send your form in.
For more information, Go to the below Link.