RRB TTE 2023 Recruitment Information, The Railway Recruitment Board has put out a notice to fill positions for Traveling Ticket Examiners in different areas. Guys, the Latest TTE Vacancy in Indian Railways is one of the best ways to get a job. The ad says that around 11,500+ TTE Vacancies will be posted for people who are qualified.
Those who want to apply for the RRB TTE Jobs Opening Application Process must do so online. For RRB Traveling Ticket Examiner Bharti 2023, the dates for when you can start and end your online application will be posted soon.
Highlights of RRB TTE Recruitment 2023
The train Ticket Examiner (TTE) is a very important part of how well the train system works. They are in charge of making sure that people are safe and happy during their trip. As one of the biggest companies in the world, the Indian Railways holds regular hiring drives to find people who are good at their jobs and can work as TTEs.
In this piece, we’ll talk in-depth about the RAILWAY TTE Recruitment 2023. We’ll cover the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and other important details.
|Organization Name||INDIAN RAILWAYS (IR)|
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB)|
|Post Name||Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE)/ Ticket Collector (TC)|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
|Rectt. Name||RRB TTE Bharti/ Recruitment 2023-24|
|Application Dates||Will be intimated in due course|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200-20200/- plus GP|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (approx.)|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Job Placement||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy Details For RRB TTE Recruitment 2023 in 2023
As soon as the RRB Notification for TTE 2023-2024 comes out, we will update the Allocation of Vacancies below in the table:-
|S. No.||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01.||Travelling Ticket Examiner – TTE||11,500+ vacancies|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||11,500+ vacancies|
Eligibility Conditions For RRB TTE Recruitment 2023
Here is a list of the qualifications and age limits for the RRB Traveling Ticket Examiner job. Applicants should read through the list to learn more:
Anyone who wants to apply for a Railway TTE position must meet the following requirements,12th Class Pass from a Board or Institution that is approved by the State or Central Government.
To apply for a job as an RRB Traveling Ticket Examiner, candidates must meet the following age requirements as of the application deadline:
The minimum age is 18 years old, and the maximum age is 30 years old.
For reserved groups or communities, such as OBC (NCL), SC, ST, PwD, Ex-S, etc., the upper age limit or maximum age will be lowered or raised, depending on what the government says.
The pay range for RRB TTE jobs is Rs. 5200–20200, plus Rs. 1900 for Grade Pay. So, the basic pay for the job of travel ticket examiner will be around Rs. 15,000/-. Also, when all the allowances are added together, the payment will go up to about Rs. 36,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure For RRB TTE Recruitment 2023
About the Selection Stages: For the Railway Travelling Ticket Examiner Recruitment, the government will explain how the best people will be chosen. The steps of the choosing process could include:
|1||Document Verification (DV)|
|2||Computer Based Written Examination (CBE)|
|3||Medical Fitness Test (DME/ RME)|
Application Fee For the RRB TTE Exam in 2023
About the Exam Application Fee and How to Pay: Candidates can pay the following fees ONLINE using internet banking, debit/credit cards, etc., and OFFLINE using SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Challan:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|Reserved (SC, ST, PWD, etc.) Categories:||Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only)|
|Unreserved/ General, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)|
Tips for Preparing for the Railway TTE Exam
To do well on the Railway TTE Recruitment test, candidates should prepare in effective ways. Here are some tips to help students prepare for exams:
- Make a schedule for studying and give enough time to each topic.
- Refer to reliable study materials and question papers from earlier years.
- By doing mock tests and example papers, you can practice managing your time.
- Stay up-to-date on current events and general information.
- Take care of your physical and mental health while you’re preparing.
How to Apply Online for the Railway RRB TTE Recruitment in 2023?
Here are the steps to fill out an online application for a job with the Railway RRB TTE, so take a quick look and then follow them:-
- First, go to the Railway Recruitment Board’s main website.
- Find a link on the homepage called “RRB Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) for Recruitment of Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE), 2023” in the career part.
- Carefully read all of the information and instructions in the CEN before you start filling out the application.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link if, after reading and understanding the steps, you think you can be registered.
- Fill out the registration form with your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, State, Community, SSLC/Matric Roll Number, SSLC/Matric Passing Year, Mobile Number, Email-ID, etc.
- Make sure all the information on an application is right, then click the “Submit” button to register.
- The Registration ID Number and Password will show up on your screen after you send in the registration form. Along with the registration information, OTPs (One-Time Passwords) will be sent to the registered cell number and email address.
- Sign in with your Registration Number and Password to fill out the rest of the application and pay.
- Pay your fee using Internet Banking, a credit card, a debit card, etc., or an SBI Challan or a Post Office Challan.
- Click “Upload Photo Tab” to upload your color photocopy (image size should be between 20 KB and 50 KB, and dimensions should be 35mm x 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels), and then click “Upload Signature Tab” to upload your scanned signature (image size should be between 10 KB and 40 KB, and dimensions should be 50mm x 20mm or 140 x 60 pixels) in jpg file format.
- In the end, candidates must confirm the declaration that shows on the screen.
- After confirming the statement and submitting the application, the whole application will be shown. Get a copy of the application on paper and keep it for future use and as a record.
For more Updates, check on http://directorateheuk.org.