Those looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can take advantage of this great chance. Quality Council of India (QCI) has posted a job posting for QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 on its main Official website. Through this latest Quality Council of India (QCI) job opening, qualified and interested candidates can fill 553 Examiner Of Patents & Designs Group-A (Gazetted) positions by submitting an online application.
Important Date For QCI Recruitment 2023
|Last date to Submit an Online Application
|4th August 2023
|Online Application Commencement from
|14th July 2023
Serious job seekers who want to work for the Quality Council of India (QCI) can apply directly by clicking on the link below. People who want to apply are told to do so early so they don’t have to rush at the end of the application period.
Quality Council of India Recruitment 2023: Notification Details
All people who want a job with the Central Government and meet the requirements can apply for the post by filling out an online application on the main website for the Latest recruitment of the Quality Council of India (QCI). After reading all the information, like the age limit, the selection process, the educational requirements, the salary given, etc.
Candidates are advised to check the Quality Council of India’s (QCI) official website and save this page as a bookmark, as we give you all the information you need in this article.
|Quality Council of India (QCI)
|Examiner Of Patents & Designs Group-A (Gazetted)
|All Over India
|Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500
|14th July 2023
|Last date for submission of the application
|4th August 2023
Important Instructions For Online Application Form of QCI Recruitment 2023
- Before filling out the online application form for the job, candidates must carefully read the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below.
- The QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 ad says that candidates should check their eligibility in terms of category, experience, age, and necessary qualification(s), among other things, to avoid being turned down later. The Quality Council of India (QCI) Selection Department will make the final choice on this.
- In the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Online Application, candidates are asked to give their working cell phone number and e-mail address.
- They should also make sure that these numbers work until the end of the selection process to avoid problems. There will be no other way to get in touch with them besides their email and cell phone numbers.
Eligibility Conditions for QCI Recruitment 2023
Education Requirements For QCI Examiner Jobs 2023
Candidates who are going to fill out the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 application form are asked to check their education qualifications for different Quality Council of India (QCI) chances.
Aspirants are asked to read the latest QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 in its entirety. Before applying for the jobs, aspirants should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. Only those who meet the requirements should apply; otherwise, their application will be denied.
Age Limitation For QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to fill out forms for the Quality Council of India’s (QCI) latest jobs must be at least one of the following ages. Only people who are the right age can apply for the job opening.
1). According to government rules, the upper age limit will be lowered for people from the SC, ST, PWD, Women, and all other reserved categories. Use the link below to go straight to the official QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 announcement page. Read about the age limit below.
2). A candidate must be at least 21 years old and no older than 35 years old on the last day online applications can be submitted.
3). As per Govt. of India rules, the upper age limit is lowered by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for people with disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWDs and 13 years for OBC PWDs), and for Ex-S.
4). As per Govt. Rules, the upper age limit for candidates will be relaxed. Check out the official QCI notification for 2023 for more information.
In their latest recruitment notice for 2023, the Quality Council of India (QCI) announced the following job openings. They are looking for 553 people to fill their jobs.
Level 10 in the Pay Matrix ( 56,100–1,77,500) plus relevant allowances, as applicable, in the Government of India.
Application fee for QCI Recruitment 2023
For the latest 553 openings at the Council of India (QCI), candidates were asked to pay the application fees in a certain way. Once paid, application fees cannot be returned. Those who want to get out of paying fees should have a valid certificate for their group by the time the online application is due.
The payment must be made online with a credit card, debit card, or net banking. If a candidate only fills out the application form and doesn’t pay the fee, the application will be rejected without any warning. All entry service fees will be paid for by the candidates.
The fee to take the test will be 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for students in the General category and the OBC category. The test fee will be 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for candidates from the SC/ST category, PWD/ Differently Abled (PH) category, women applicants from all categories, and everyone else.
How To Apply For The Latest QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023?
From July 14, 2023, people who want to apply for the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 can do so online. For QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023, the last day to apply online is August 4, 2023. People who want to apply are told to do so early so they don’t have to rush on the last day. Check out the PDF of the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 notice.
- First, candidates should go to the Portal of the Website.
- Then, go to the “Notifications” section of the Quality Council of India (QCI) website and look for the link to the “QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Notification.”
- If you are qualified for this, click on the link that says “Apply Online.”
- The Application fee will appear in a new tab.
- Now, fill out the form with the candidate’s information and the directions.
- Pay the Application fee according to what the Notification says.
- Click on the link that says “Submit” to send in the Application form.
- The Application form can be downloaded and printed out for future use and reference.
For more updates, check upcoming information at https://directorateheuk.org/