Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has put out a notice about hiring 586 District Cadre Revenue Inspectors on a temporary basis. Between June 24 and July 30, 2021, anyone who wants to apply for an Odisha Revenue Department Inspector position and meets all of the requirements can do so.
OSSSC RI Recruitment is a chance for people looking for Odisha Government Jobs 2023 to get a job. Below on this page is a straight link to the Odisha SSSC RI Notification PDF and the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Online Application Link. Scroll down to get more details on OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2023 – Summary
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Revenue and Disaster Management Department
|Revenue Inspector – 2023
|586 Vacancies (approx.)
|20 to 32 years
|Will be intimated in due course
|Will be intimated in due course
|State Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023
There are basic requirements for the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam 2023 that a candidate must meet. The minimum education requirements and age limit for Odisha RI Recruitment are mentioned below:-
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a respected university in any field and knowledge of computer applications. The candidate must be able to speak, read, and write Odia and have passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR passed the Matriculation or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subjects.
OR passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Odisha State Govt. or Central Government; OR passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Stan.
Minimum of 20 and 32 years old as of January 1, 2021. The upper age limit can be lowered by 5 (five) years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Ex-Servicemen and 10 (ten) years for people with disabilities. The upper age limit for candidates with real work experience in Settlement/Consolidation will be lowered by 05 (Five) years.
About the pay scale: Those who get the jobs will get a monthly salary as shown in the table below:
|Consolidated monthly Salary
|Pay Scale – Rs. 35,400/-, Pay Matrix Level – 9, Cell – 01
About Selection Mode: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will hold the following tests to find the best candidates for OSSSC 586 RI Vacancies:
|Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)
|Written Examination (Objective type with MCQ in OMR system)
Details of Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Job Vacancy 2023
Take a look at the details of how the OSSSB RI vacancies are broken down by category in the table below:-
|TOTAL Vacancies ⇒
Application Fee for the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam
About the fee for the exam and how to pay for it: The fee for each type of test is as follows
- SC, ST, and people with disabilities (PWD) category = Rs.000/- (no fee).
- GEN, SEBC, and Other Categories = 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- The exam fee can be paid online by going to the Odisha SSSC website.
How to Apply For Odisha OSSSC Online Application Form Revenue Inspector 2023?
Steps to Apply OSSSC Online Application Form for the Posts of Revenue Inspector (RI) are listed below. Read them and do what it says:
- First, go to the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission’s website.
- Find the “Recruitment News” part on the home page.
- Click on the link that says “OSSSC Advertisement – Invitation of Online Applications for Recruitment to the post of Revenue Inspector-2023.”
- Read all the specific ads that are listed in the notice.
- Now, on the site, click the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill out the application form correctly and upload a scanned picture and signature.
- Pay the fee for the test online.
- To send in the online application, click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, the system will make a login ID that is only used once.
- Save it and print out a hard copy of the entry form for the next steps.
For more information, you can text in the comment box below at https://directorateheuk.org/