The Indian Navy is looking for officers to join its Short Service Commission (SSC) IT Executive Branch. The process of applying will start on August 4, 2023. Men and women with bachelor’s degrees in computer science, computer engineering, or a related area can apply for the jobs.
Candidates must also be a certain age and be in good physical shape. There will be a written test, an interview, and a medical check as parts of the selection process. The Indian Navy will make the successful candidates officers.
Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Indian Navy SSC officer recruitment 2023 is an opportunity for young, driven people who want a challenging and rewarding job. The Indian Navy is a respected and prestigious organization, and being an officer in the Navy is a great way to make a change in the world. Officers in the Navy get to see the world, work on cutting-edge technology, and defend their country.
|Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC Executive (Information Technology)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- plus allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||20 August 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Recruitment 2023|
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The Indian Navy has put out a job posting for an Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer position in 2023. The PDF letter gives a lot of information about the job openings, who is eligible, how much money they will make, how the test will be set up, and other important details. The PDF of the announcement can be downloaded from the Indian Navy’s official website.
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
For the Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Recruitment 2023, the online application will start on August 4, 2023. All people who want to apply should check the important times for the hiring process, which are listed below:
|Start Date||4th August 2023|
|Last Date||20th August 2023|
|SSB Date||To be released soon|
|Admit Card||To be released soon|
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before filling out an application for the Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Recruitment 2023, candidates should carefully look over the necessary requirements. Here are the minimum education standards and age limits:
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Educational Qualification
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E. ), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech. ), or Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Software Systems, Cyber Security, System Administration and Networking, Computer Systems and Networking, Data Analytics, or Artificial Intelligence.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. ), in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Age Limit for Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer
Age limit: The candidate must have been born between January 2, 1999, and July 1, 2004.
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Selection Process
Candidates will be cut down to a shorter list by the Indian Navy based on their standardized marks from their qualifying degree. Normalized marks are figured out by taking into account how hard the qualified degree was, how well other people did in the same degree and other things.
Calling for an SSB interview: The people who made the shortlist will be contacted by email or SMS for an SSB interview. The SSB interview takes place over several days and looks at the candidate’s attitude, leadership skills, and suitability for a job in the Indian Navy.
Making the merit list: The SSB scores of the candidates will be used to make the merit list. The SSB scores are given by a group of people who look at how well the candidate does in different tests and interviews.
Medical test: Those who do well in the SSB interview will be asked to come in for a medical exam. The medical test is a thorough look at the candidate’s physical and mental health.
How to Apply for an Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer
Follow these steps to register for the Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Check the eligibility criteria: The first step is to check the eligibility criteria for the post of IT Officer in the Indian Navy. The eligibility criteria can be found in the Navy IT Officer Notification 2023
- Apply online: Once you have checked the eligibility criteria, you can apply online for the post. The application form can be found on the website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Fill out the application form: The application form must be filled out carefully and accurately. You must provide all the required information, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and experience.
- Upload the required documents: You must also upload the required documents along with the application form. The required documents include your passport-size photograph, signature, and scanned copies of your educational certificates.
- Pay the application fee: The application fee for the post of IT Officer in the Indian Navy is mentioned in the official notification.
- Print the application form: Once you have submitted the application form and paid the application fee, you can print the application form. The application form will be required for the SSB interview.