India Post is a mail service run by the government. It has 23 postal circles and is part of the Department of Post, which is part of the Ministry of Communications. India Post has put up a notice at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in about the Post Office GDS opening.
From August 3, 2023, people with a 10th-grade education or higher can apply for 30041 jobs as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmasters (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks (Special Cycle). Read the next part of this story to find out more about Post Office Recruitment 2023.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023
Through the India Post GDS Recruitment Schedule-II July 2023, 3000 Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) positions will be filled this year in 23 circles across the country. This is a great chance for people between the ages of 18 and 40 who have a high school diploma and want to work for the government to get a job with good pay and other perks. The applicants will be chosen based on how well they did in class 10th.
India Post Office Notification 2023
India Post has put up an India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf for 30041 GDS/ BPM/ ABPM special cycle jobs on its official website. This is in response to advt no.17-67/2023-GDS. If you have a high school diploma and are interested in the job, you can read the full Post Office GDS Notification 2023 by clicking on the straight link below.
Post Office Recruitment 2023- Overview
India Post has started the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 campaign to fill 3000 GDS, BPM, and ABPM positions in 23 mail circles across the country. The online application process for the India Post GDS Recruitment will begin on August 3, 2023. The candidates will be chosen based on how well they meet the requirements. Check out the table below for an introduction to the Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023.
|India Post Office Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak
|03rd to 23rd August 2023
|18 to 32 Years
|No. of Circles
|Post Office GDS Salary
|ABPM/ GDS- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-
BPM- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
India Post has announced the full schedule for Post Recruitment 2023, as well as the India Post GDS Notification 2023 for special cycle GDS posts. From the table below, you can see the full plan for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023- Important Dates
|GDS Notification Release Date
|02nd August 2023
|Post Office Apply Online 2023 Starts
|03rd August 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|23rd August 2023
|Last date to Pay Application Fees
|23rd August 2023
|Edit/Correction Window for Applicants
|24th to 26th August 2023
|Post Office GDS Result 2023
|To be Notified
Post Office Vacancy 2023
Through Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023, India Post has stated that there are a total of 30041 vacancies for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in 23 circles of India. Below is a list of the Post Office Vacancy 2023 by post for the special cycle.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
On August 3, 2023, India Post began accepting online applications for the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 on its website, indiapost.gov.in. People who want to apply for the India Post Recruitment 2023 and are allowed to do so can only do so online. Applications sent in any other way will not be accepted. The last day to apply online for a job with the Post Office in 2023 is August 23, 2023. Below is the link you need to use to apply online for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
For all jobs posted in the chosen area, applicants must pay a fee of Rs 100/-. All women, people from SC/ST, people with disabilities, and transgender people don’t have to pay entry fees. For each group, the application fee for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is listed below.
|Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates/Transwomen applicants
Steps to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023
The candidates have to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 in three stages- Registration, Payment of the Application fee, and online application. Each stage has been discussed below-
Stage 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of the India Post Office at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- The applicants must first register themself on the GDS online Engagement Portal.
- The applicants must have their own active email id and mobile number to generate a registration number & password.
- Keep the registration number and password for the further application process.
Stage 2- Payment of Application Fees
- The candidates must pay the required application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only.
- There is no application fee for female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for applying to a particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Applicants who are exempted from payment of a fee may apply online for India Post Recruitment 2023 directly.
Stage 3- Online Application
- After registration, and paying application fees the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to select the division and exercise preferences in the application form after validating the registration number & mobile number.
- The applicant is required to upload a Recent Photograph and Signature at the time of submitting the online application in the formats and sizes prescribed
- The candidates are advised to select the Divisional head of the Division in which he/she is applying to expedite the verification of documents at a later stage.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
If you want to apply for a job at the Post Office in 2023, you must meet the education requirements and age limits that are listed in the job posting.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
A system-made “merit list” will be used to choose the best candidates. The marks from the Secondary School Examination of the 10th grade will be used to make the merit list.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
For GDS/ABPM, the TRCA Slab is Rs. 10,000/-–24,470 and for BPM, it is Rs. 12,000/––29,380. These salary ranges show how much money each job in the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 will pay. Below, we talk about how much each Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) makes.