India Post is a government-run mail service with 23 circles in India. It is a part of the Department of Post, which is part of the Ministry of Communications. India Post has posted the official notice for the Post Office GDS vacancy 2023 at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
From August 3, 2023, people with a 10th-grade education or higher can apply for 30041 jobs as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmasters (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks (Special Cycle). Read the next part of the story to learn about Post Office Recruitment 2023.
Post Office GDS Recruitment in 2023
Through the India Post GDS Recruitment Schedule-II July 2023, 3000 Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) jobs will be filled in 23 circles across the country this year. This is a great chance for people with a 10th-grade education and between the ages of 18 and 40 who want to work for the government to get a job with good pay and other perks. The applicants will be chosen based on their grades in 10th grade.
India Post Office Notification 2023
India Post has posted the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf for 30041 GDS/ BPM/ ABPM special cycle jobs on its official website. This is in response to advt no.17-67/2023-GDS. If you have a 10th-grade diploma and are interested in the job, you can read the full Post Office GDS Notification 2023 by clicking the straight link below.
Post Office Recruitment 2023- Overview
India Post has started the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 campaign to fill 3000 GDS/ BPM/ ABPM positions in 23 mail circles across the country. The online application process for India Post GDS Recruitment will start on August 3, 2023. The applicants will be chosen through a process based on their merit. Check out the summary information about Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|India Post Office Recruitment 2023- Overview|
|Organising Body||India Post|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak|
|Registration Dates||3rd to 23rd August 2023|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years|
|No. of Circles||23|
|Post Office GDS Salary||ABPM/ GDS- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
BPM- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-
Post Office Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
India Post has announced the full schedule for Post Recruitment 2023, as well as India Post GDS Notification 2023 for special cycle GDS posts. Check out the full plan for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023- Important Dates|
|GDS Notification Release Date||02nd August 2023|
|Post Office Apply Online 2023 Starts||03rd August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August 2023|
|Last date to Pay Application Fees||23rd August 2023|
|Edit/Correction Window for Applicants||24th to 26th August 2023|
|Post Office GDS Result 2023||To be Notified|
Post Office GDS Vacancy 2023
India Post has stated that there are a total of 30041 vacancies for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in 23 circles of India. Post-wise Post Office Vacancy 2023 for Special Cycle Distribution is given below.
Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Form
India Post has started accepting online applications for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 on its main website, indiapost.gov.in, as of August 3, 2023. The only way to apply for the India Post Recruitment 2023 is online.
Applications sent in any other way will not be accepted. Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Deadline is August 23, 2023. The straight link to apply online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has been given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Applicants must pay a fee of Rs 100/- for all positions posted in the chosen division. All female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PWD candidates, and transwoman candidates don’t have to pay application fees. The application fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is listed below by type.
Steps to Apply for Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
The candidates have to apply for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 in three stages- Registration, Payment of the Application fee, and online application. Each stage has been discussed below-
Stage 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of the India Post Office at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- The applicants must first register themself on the GDS online Engagement Portal.
- The applicants must have their own active email id and mobile number to generate a registration number & password.
- Keep the registration number and password for the further application process.
Stage 2- Payment of Application Fees
- The candidates must pay the required application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only.
- There is no application fee for female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for applying to a particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Applicants who are exempted from payment of a fee may apply online for India Post Recruitment 2023 directly.
Stage 3- Online Application
- After registration, and paying application fees the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to select the division and exercise preferences in the application form after validating the registration number & mobile number.
- The applicant is required to upload a Recent Photograph and Signature at the time of submitting the online application in the formats and sizes prescribed
- The candidates are advised to select the Divisional head of the Division in which he/she is applying to expedite the verification of documents at a later stage.
Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
Those who want to apply for the Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 must meet the qualifying requirements (educational requirements, age limit) that are listed in the announcement.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Selection Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will be chosen from a long list based on a system-made score list. The Secondary School Examination of the 10th-grade marks will be used to make the merit list.
India Post Office GDS Salary Structure
The TRCA Slab for GDS/ABPM is Rs. 10,000/- -24,470, and it is Rs. 12,000/- -29,380 for BPM. These salary levels show the pay offered for each job in the India Post Office Recruitment 2023. The pay scales for Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) are described below.
|Post Office GDS Salary Structure|
|ABPM/ GDS||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/|