The American professional basketball player Eric Bledsoe was born on December 9, 1989. He plays for the Shanghai Sharks in the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA). He stands in as the point guard. He played college basketball for a year with the Kentucky Wildcats.
The Oklahoma City Thunder picked him with the 18th pick in the 2010 NBA draft, and they later moved him to the Los Angeles Clippers. For four years, from 2013 to 2017, Bledsoe played for the Phoenix Suns. He was then moved to the Milwaukee Bucks.
Eric Bledsoe’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Income||Basketball Player|
|House||Living In Own House.|
Eric is an American basketball player who is very wealthy. Based on what we found on Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Eric Bledsoe has a net worth of $5 Million.
Eric Bledsoe Wife
Our records show that Eric Bledsoe is married to Morgan Poole. Eric Bledsoe is not seeing anyone as of January 12, 2023.
Eric Bledsoe has not been in a relationship in the past that we are aware of. You can help us learn more about Eric Bledsoe’s dates!
High School Career
Bledsoe went to Birmingham, Alabama’s Parker High School. As a senior in 2008–09, he scored 20.3 points, grabbed 9.4 boards, and passed the ball 11.5 times per game. This helped Parker finish second in the 5A state championship. Rivals.com gave Bledsoe five stars and ranked him as the No. 3 point guard and No. 23 player in the country in 2009.
Eric Bledsoe NBA Career
- The Oklahoma City Thunder picked him with the 18th overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft, which meant he would stay with the team.
- After that, he was moved to the Los Angeles Clippers and played for them for two years.
- In his first season with the Clippers, he scored 6.7 points and gave out 3.6 assists per game on average. He played in 81 games and started 25 of them.
- He was picked for the NBA All-Rookie Second Team.
- He played in 40 games and started one in his second season. He was sent to the Bakersfield Jam
- during the season. They are an NBA Development League team that is connected to the Los Angeles Clippers.
- From the 76 games he played in the 2012–13 season, 12 were starts. He scored 8.5 points, 1.7 assists, and 3.0 rebounds per game, which were all career highs.
- During the 2013 NBA All-Star Game in Los Angeles, he took part in the Slam Dunk Contest.
What are Eric Bledsoe’s Body Measurements?
Eric Bledsoe is 1.85 meters, or 6 feet and 1 inch, tall. About the same weight as his height, 205 pounds (93 kg) makes him a healthy weight. He is very strong and has a big body.
Facts About Eric Bledsoe
- Erik Bledsoe plays point guard for the New Orleans Pelicans in the NBA.
- He was born in Birmingham, Alabama, on December 9, 1989.
Bledsoe went to the University of Kentucky and played basketball there.
- The Oklahoma City Thunder picked him in the draft in 2010, but on draft night, they moved for him to the Los Angeles Clippers.
- The Phoenix Suns and the Milwaukee Bucks are two other teams Bledsoe has played for.
- He has averaged 14 points, 4 rebounds, and 5 assists per game over the course of his career.
- He has been picked for the NBA All-Defensive First Team twice, in 2018 and 2019.
- In November 2020, he signed a deal with the Pelicans for two years.
- Bledsoe has made more than $100 million from basketball over the course of his career.
- People call him “Mini LeBron” because he plays the game a lot like LeBron James.