Fans of the anime are wondering if My Happy Marriage has been picked up for a second season. The first season is still airing. There is an anime called My Happy Marriage that takes place in a different version of the Meiji restoration era in the 19th century. It’s about Miyo Saimori, who gets proposed to Kiyoka Kudou. At first, Miyo thinks Kiyoka is cold because her friends have been spreading stories about her. But Miyo quickly finds out the truth about Kiyoka and starts to love him.
We know when Season 2 of My Happy Marriage is coming out because this is all the information we have so far.
My Happy Marriage Season 2 Release Date Rumours
At this writing, there is no official date for the release of My Happy Marriage Season 2. This is because neither the anime creators nor Kinema Citrus have said that the show will be back for a second season. But anime fans can look forward to Season 2 of My Happy Marriage coming out between 2024 and 2025.
Thought to come out in 2024, My Happy Marriage Season 2 is still being worked on because Season 1 just came out and is still unfinished. It would also take several months to a year to finish animating and recording voices, which makes the 2024–2025 time frame even more possible.
Reina Ueda, Kaito Ishikawa, Ayane Sakura, Koutaro Nishiyama, Hiro Shimono, Houko Kuwashima, Toshinori Fukamachi, Hiroshi Yanaka, and Kenyu Horiuchi are some of the character actors who work on My Happy Marriage.
My Happy Marriage Season 2 Cast
Here are the main Japanese and English voice actors we would expect to return for My Happy Marriage season two:
• Miyo Saimori — played by Reina Ueda (Japanese) and Miranda Parkin (English)
• Kiyoka Kudou — played by Kaito Ishikawa (Japanese) and Damien Haas (English)
• Kouji Tatsuishi — played by Kotaro Nishiyama (Japanese) and Michael Lorz (English)
• Kanoko Saimori — played by Kana Ueda (Japanese) and Erica Schroeder (English)
• Kaya Saimori — played by Ayane Sakura (Japanese) and Lizzie Freeman (English)
• Shinichi Saimori — played by Hiroshi Yanaka (Japanese) and Richard Tatum (English)
• Yoshito Godou — played by Hiro Shimono (Japanese) and Cedric Williams (English)
• Yurie — played by Houko Kuwashima (Japanese) and Karen Huie (English)
• Arata Tsuruki — played by Ryohei Kimura (Japanese) and Ryan Colt Levy (English)
• Kazushi Tatsuishi — played by Toshinari Fukamachi (Japanese) and Ryan Colt Levy (English)
• Takaihito — played by Akira Ishida (Japanese) and Kayleigh McKee (English)
My Happy Marriage Season 2 Plot
Miyo has amazing powers—way more powerful than Kiyoka’s, and that’s saying a lot—but they’ve only just started to show up. My Happy Marriage would be Kanoko-level mean if it didn’t show us more of that magic in a bottle. The Netflix gods couldn’t be that gross, right?
Also, we think that season two will pick up right where season one left off. The effects of what the Emperor did will definitely last a long time. Were all the Grotesqueries really gone? Had Miyo really killed everyone who had anything to do with letting those demons out all at once? It’s not crazy to think that other people were involved.
We think Miyo’s bad father’s family, the Saimori’s, will come back after that. We have a feeling that they will want to get even with us because Miyo is happy and they lost.