SSC GD Admit Card 2023 for Document Verification (DV) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME) will be released by the CRPF soon. CRPF’s https://rect.crpf.gov.in website will release the SSC DV/DME 2023 admission card. The direct link below allows SSC GD DV test 2022-23 candidates to download their admission cards. The straight SSC GD admit card download link takes candidates to the CRPF website. Admit cards are required for the DV/DME exam.
From July 17, 2023, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will administer the SSC GD DV/ DME test.
Overview of SSC GD Medical Admit Card
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||General Duty|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Category||SSC GD Medical 2023|
|Medical / DV/DME Date||17 July 2023 (Onwards) Start|
Link to Download CRPF SSC GD Medical Admit Card
Candidates are advised to periodically monitor the SSC website for updates on the issuance of E-Admit cards for the DV/DME stage. E-Admit credentials will be made available for download on the SSC website in due time. Candidates must stay current and obtain their E-Admit cards as soon as they become accessible.
Download Link For SSC GD Medical Call Letter – Link Not Yet Active
SSC GD 2023 Exam: SSC GD Constable Admit Card Phases
SSC GD Constable admission cards will be distributed in three stages: CBE, PST/PET, and DME. Each stage is described in full below –
1). SSC GD Constable CBE Admit Card
All candidates whose applications are judged to be eligible for the recruitment exam are given a CBE admit card.
2). PET/PST SSC GD Constable Admit Card
Candidates who pass the CBE are given call letters for the PET/PST. The CRPF issues the admit card for this stage online. The entire PET/PST schedule is posted on the CRPF’s official website at least two weeks before the exam.
3). DME SSC GD Constable Admit Card
Candidates who pass the PST/PET are given an admission card for the DME. CRPF has also published the SSC GD Constable admit card for this level.
Selection Process For SSC GD Medical
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Computer Based Examination (CBT)
Documents Required For SSC GD Medical
- The Aadhar card
- Phone number
- Scanned passport size email ID Photograph of the issue date Scanned signature Matriculation/High School
Important Dates For SSC GD Medical
SSC GD Constable Exam Date & COVID-19 Guidelines
Check the following crucial SSC GD exam day and COVID-19-related guidelines:
- Only online are the admission cards available.
- Candidates must bring at least two passport-sized pictures to be affixed to the Commission’s copy of the admission card in the presence of the invigilators.
- Candidates who do not bring photographs will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted to take the exam unless they have photo identification.
- SSC GD Constable admits cards for any stage are not mailed.
- Candidates must wear a face mask the entire time they are in the recruitment center.
- Candidates must bring pocket sanitizer to the recruitment center.
- Candidates must download the Arogya Setu app.
How to Download SSC GD DV/ DME Admit Card 2023?
To obtain the SSC GD DV/ DME admit card, candidates need to follow the methods outlined below:
- Navigate to the official website at rect.crpf.gov.in or crpfonline.com.
- Click on the link for the SSC GD Constable DV/ DME admission card.
- Log in with your registration ID and birth date.
- Download the admissions card.
- Download the link for SSC GD Constable DV/ DME admission card 2023 – SOON
For other information related to SSC GD medical, You can text in the comment box below at https://directorateheuk.org/