The Admit Card and Exam Date for the Written Exam for various Tradesman positions in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) have been announced. Starting on July 6, 2023, PET/ PST qualifying applicants can download their SSB Tradesman Written Test Admit Card 2023 from the website ssbrectt.gov.in.
Citizens of India, Nepal, and Bhutan were asked to apply online. SSB announced 1522 positions in Sashastra Seema Bal, Govt Of India, Ministry Of Home Affairs, under Advt No 338/ RC/ SSB/ Combined Advertisement/ CTs. The posts are just temporary, although they are likely to be extended. Candidates who applied for the SSB Tradesman Vacancy 2023 can get their SSB Tradesman Admit Card 2023 through this page.
Basic Overview of SSB Tradesman Admit Card 2023
|Organization Name:||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Exam Name:||Constable (Tradesman & Driver) Exam 2023|
|Rect. Advt. No.:||338/RC/SSB/ CTs/2023|
|Post Names:||Driver, Cook, Water Carrier, Carpenter, Blacksmith, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Washerman, Barber & Safaiwala.|
|Exam Level:||National Level|
|Exam Application Dates:||20th May to 18th June 2023|
|Date of PET PST:||Announced Soon|
|Selection Process:||Physical Test, Written Test, Documentation & Skill Test|
|Mode of Issuing Call Letter:||Online mode only|
|Exam Centre Location:||Across India|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
SSB CT TM 2023 Admit Card Official Links
However, aspirants will not need to go to the official website to generate CT TM Admit Card 2023. Candidates who have successfully applied for Constable Tradesmen Bharti in Sashastra Seema Bal can download and print their SSB (Driver & Tradesman) e-Admit Card for PET PST Physical Exam 2023 by inserting their Login Credentials:
Documents Required for SSB Constable Admit Card 2023
Candidates must report to the location on the date and time specified in their SSB CT TM Admit Card, along with any documents listed on their application form. The following documents, in addition to the Call Letter, are required at the exam center:
- Identification Certificate (IC)
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Certificates of Caste (EWS, OBC, SC, ST, and so forth)
- Original & Printout of Aadhaar Card
- Any other documents specified on the admit card
- Aspirants will not be permitted to participate in the recruitment process if they fail to produce the required documents and the SSB Call Letter for the Constable (Tradesman) Exam. Sashastra Seema Bal Authority officials will not examine any further correspondence in this regard at a later date.
Selection Procedure for SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023
The selection will be performed in five steps, as listed below:
Stage I: Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Stage II: Written Examination.
Stage III: Document Verification
Stage IV: Trade Test
Stage V: Medical Examination
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) For SSB Constable Tradesman 2023
- A race will be held to fill the positions of Constable (Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Tailor, Collier, Gardner, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, and Waiter).
- Male hopefuls must run 4.8 kilometers in 24 minutes.
- Female hopefuls must run 2.4 kilometers in 18 minutes.
Candidates who pass the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be required to take the Written Examination, which will be held as follows:
Common Entrance Test (CET) For SSB Constable Tradesman 2023
For all positions, a CET of 2 hours and 100 marks will be administered, with 100 multiple-choice objective questions focusing on General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning, and General English/General Hindi.
The following are the minimum qualifying marks for the written exam:
- General, EWS, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen receive 50% marks.
- 40% off for SC and ST
Salary of SSB Constable Tradesman
Salary: $21700-69100 plus allowances. So the estimated in-hand salary will be around 40000/-.
Notes: Please keep in mind that the final merit list for all positions will be based only on the marks received in the written examination.
How to Download SSB Constable Tradesman PET PST Admit Card 2023
Hello, Candidates!! Do you know how to obtain the Sashastra Seema Bal CT Tradesman Exam 2023 Admit Card? Okay, chill out! Here are the six methods that will assist hopefuls in downloading their hall ticket from the internet web page. As a result, aspirants can follow the steps below to obtain their SSB Constable Call Letter before the exam date:-
- First, go to the SSB Recruitment Website.
- In the second step, click on the link “DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMIT CARD FOR PHYSICAL (PET & PST) EXAM OF SSB CT (Carpenter, Blacksmith, Driver, Tailor, Gardner, Cobbler, Veterinary, Painter, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Cook & Water Carrier) – 2023” on the homepage.
- On the login screen, enter your SSB Roll Number/Registration ID, Date of Birth/Password, and Captcha Code (as indicated in the image).
- After filling out the form, click the “Login” button.
- Your Call Letter for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Exam will now appear on the screen.
- Download and print a copy of the hall ticket in order to participate in the exam.
For more information, you can text in the comment section below at https://directorateheuk.org/