The Madhya Pradesh State Public Service Commission has issued the MPPSC Mains Admit Card 2021 today, July 10. Candidates who have qualified for the Mains examination can check and download the hall ticket from the official website.
As per the schedule, the MPPSC Mains will be conducted from July 17 to 22, 2023. Now, the Commission has issued the hall ticket for the Mains on the official portal. To download the hall ticket, candidates will have to key in their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ on the official portal.
Highlights of MPPSC Mains Admit Card 2021
|Exam Name||MP State Service Examination|
|Eligibility||Nationality: Indian, Age Limit: 33 (uniformed) and 40 (non-uniformed), Education: Graduated from a recognized University|
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
Direct Link For MPPSC Mains Admit Card 2023
Alternatively, candidates can view their MPPSC Mains 2021 Admit Card by following the steps below.
Direct Link: MPPSC Mains 2021 Admit Card
Details Available on MPPSC Mains Admit Card 2023
The MPPSC 2021 admit card has all the important details about the candidate, the test location, and other important instructions. After downloading the admit card for the State Service test, all the information can be double-checked. The MPPSC SSE Admit Card has the details listed below:
- Candidate’s name
- Number of registrations
- The date you were born
- Exam date
- Exam schedule
- photo of candidate
- Instructions for the exam
Additional Documents to be Carried With the MPPSC Admit card
Candidates giving MPPSC exam must note down that in addition to bringing MPPSC admit card they need to carry an original photo ID proof and photocopy to the exam place. The list of other things you need to bring to the exam place is as follows:
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
How to Download the Hall Ticket for MPPSC Mains 2023?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Admit Cards” tab on the home page.
- A new page will open, click on the link that says, Admit Card – State Service Main Exam 2021″
- When the new page opens, type in your login information and click “Submit.”
- On the screen, your ticket will be shown.
- Download the form and print it out for the test date.
- On the day of the test, candidates must bring a copy of their admit card with them. No one will be able to take the test without a legal photo ID and an admit card.
For more information, go to the link Immediately.