Andhra Pradesh Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is an initiative of the Welfare Authority, Government of Andhra Pradesh to support the applicants of the reserved category to complete their studies from outside India (abroad). If you are also one of them, you should check over the details sanctioned in this article AP Overseas Scholarship 2023.
We describe the details such as who can apply for AP Overseas Scholarship 2023, how to apply, documents required to apply, significant dates, and much other important information below. Stay tuned to our website for future updates about the yojana and more relevant information. AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 for SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority Students for Study Abroad. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship for SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, and Minority Students for study abroad under AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 or AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme.
AP Overseas Scholarship 2023
The government would grant financial support of up to Rs 10-15 lakh as scholarships to continue higher education at prominent international colleges abroad under the AP Overseas Scholarship 2023. This AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 program is open to students with a graduate or postgraduate degree. Medicine, engineering, pharmacy, nursing, science, humanities, and social science can all be studied part-time. More information can be found in the complete article.
The AP Foreign Education Scheme, often known as the AP Overseas Scholarship 2023, provides financial assistance to SC/ST/BC/EBCKapu and Minority Students pursuing higher education abroad. The Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship notice has been announced by the Overseas Scholarship 2023 Department/Tribal Welfare Department/BC Welfare/Kapu Welfare/Minority Welfare Department.
AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the scheme||AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Offered by||Welfare Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective Of AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The primary goal of introducing the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to give an integrated interface platform through which students can pursue their ambitions of finishing professional courses with the assistance of scholarships. Students from the United Kingdom, the United States, China, Russia, France, and Sweden can apply for these scholarships to further their studies.
Another goal of instituting the AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to allow students who have obtained 60% of the necessary grade point average to continue their studies in a specialized course after receiving a scholarship worth 10 to 10. It would provide 1.5 crores in cash assistance. Continue. Students must be English native speakers.
- Candidates must be from Andhra Pradesh and belong to the SC community.
- The total annual household income cannot exceed Rs. 2.00 lakhs.
For PG, first-year students are required to study abroad.
- Grades from the first year of PG. A doctorate is required. study in another country Income cap:
- For SC kids whose family income from all sources is less than Rs 2.00 per year. The total income of candidates or their parents/guardians from all sources of work must not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakhs per year.
- Employees must receive a pay stub from their employer. In any scenario, she must receive proof of income from her MEE SEVA.
- A copy of your most recent tax assessment notice and your employer’s most recent monthly parsnip must also be included with your application.
- Age limit: The program’s maximum age limit is 35 as of July 1 of the promotion year.
Selection Criteria for AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships
- 60% credits or the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Management/Natural Sciences for Postgraduate Courses
- Sciences/Agriculture/Medicine and Nursing/Social Sciences/Humanities are some of the disciplines covered.
60% or higher in PG courses in Engineering/Management/Pure Sciences/Agriculture/Medicine/Social Sciences/Humanities is required for the Ph.D. program.
- Once upon a time, one child in a household Award: A limit of one kid from the same parent/legal guardian is required, subject to the candidate’s self-certification. Because winners can only win once in their lifetime, they are not considered repeat winners.
- The following countries are eligible for the Scheme: the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Singapore.
Applicable Annual Income Limit
The applicants will need to secure the following mentioned yearly income limit as per their category:-
|Category||Applicable Annual Income Limit|
|BC, EBC, and DW communities||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|SC & ST Communities||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Students will only be eligible for scholarships if they have completed or are about to complete a PG or Ph.D. degree in a specialized subject at an abroad university in the United Kingdom, the United States, China, Russia, France, or Sweden. The student is responsible for paying the scholarship rate, which ranges from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,00,000/- (depending on the course or nation).