In the coming days, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will issue the OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023 for the written examination scheduled for 14th to 17th February 2023. If you have registered for the 1255 Group B Junior Engineer Recruitment, you must now prepare for the OSSC JE Preliminary Exam Date 2023. As scheduled, the exam will be administered via computer-based testing from February 14 to February 17, 2023. Now, in order to take the examination, you will all be issued OSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2023 within one or two days.
For complete information on the Odisha Group B Admit Card 2023, candidates are encouraged to peruse this entire article. Once the Admit Card becomes available on the official website, a link to the official ossc.gov.in JE Admit Card 2023 will be available here. This link will take you directly to the Admit Card Download Page, where you must enter your essential credentials to obtain them. After downloading the OSSC CTS Prelims Admit Card 2023, you must verify the information listed before proceeding to the exam.
OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023
OSSC is responsible for administering the Combined Technical Services Examination, and this year they will also administer the CTS 2022 Preliminary Examination. According to a notice posted on the official website, the Odisha JE Preliminary Exam will be administered in multiple sessions from 14 to 17 February 2023. If you have also registered for this exam, you must review the syllabus as there are only a few days left before it.
In addition, you should practice trial exams before attempting to score well on the actual exam. Now that the exam dates have been announced, candidates are awaiting the release of the OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023, which will enable them to participate in the Written Exam. According to our analysis, candidates will be able to download their Hall Tickets in the future days. After that, you will be able to retrieve it from ossc.gov.in by providing some fundamental information. You must download the OSSC JE Prelims Admit Card 2023, which will be posted on ossc.gov.in, in order to take the Written Exam.
OSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2023
In November 2022, the Official Notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers and other positions was released.
Until December 10, 2022, online applications for the CTS 2022 exam were available to thousands of eligible candidates.
There are a total of 1255 Vacancies, of which 1008 are for Junior Engineers and the remainder are for ATO.
Exam Dates Have Been Announced, and Papers Are Scheduled for February 14-17, 2023.
All candidates must download their OSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2023 prior to the examination.
Please review the 1st Ever WPL 2023 Schedule while you are awaiting the release of the Admit Card.
OSSC JE Prelims Exam Date 2023
|Exam name||OSSC CTS Prelims Exam 2023|
|Supervising Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||1255 Posts|
|Posts||Junior Engineer and ATO|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and DV|
|OSSC JE Prelims Exam Date 2023||14th Feb to 17th Feb 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Exam Pattern||Available Below|
|OSSC JE Prelims Admit Card 2023||By 7th February 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
All candidates who registered for the Combined Technical Services Exam by the 10th of December 2022 should review the information in this section for a summary of the exam. The OSSC JE Preliminary Exam Date 2023 has been scheduled in multiple phases from the 14th to the 17th of February.
After acquiring the Admit Card, all applicants will be permitted to take the examination. According to our research, you will be able to download your Admit Card from ossc.gov.in on or before February 5, 2023. In addition, candidates should also review the GDS Result 2023 information.
Odisha Group B Call Letter 2023
- Now that the exam schedules for JE and ATO have been announced, candidates are concerned about their admit cards.
- As we all know, only a few days remain until the exam, so you must all prepare well to answer all questions according to the syllabus.
- The Written Exam will be administered online, and you can prepare for it using the Exam Pattern provided below.
- Now, in order to take the examination, you must possess the 2023 Odisha Group B Admit Card.
- In addition to your Admit Card, you must carry your E Aadhar Card to prove your identity to the examiners.
OSSC CTS Exam Pattern 2023
- The Combined Technical Services Preliminary Exam has 150 questions worth 150 points.
- You will have 2 hours and 30 minutes to answer all of these queries.
- In the case of incorrect responses, a quarter mark will be deducted from the total score.
- The exam will contain questions on various aptitude and subject-related topics.
- These are a few details regarding the OSSC CTS Exam Pattern for 2023.
- Please prepare thoroughly in accordance with these guidelines so that you can earn high marks on the written exam.